The website www.orion-audit.gr (hereinafter "website") belongs to our company ORION CERTIFIED AUDITORS ACCOUNTANTS SA located VLACHERNON 10, 15124, MAROUSI, ATTICA, which is fully harmonized with all personal data protection laws, giving special importance to the collection, processing and protection of personal data of users of its services.
We aim at the complete security and transparency of the personal data of the users, using all the technical means of security but also the inter-company regulations that concern our overall operation in this field.
What kind of information do we collect
We collect information in order to provide you with the highest quality of services, and the smooth and hassle-free processing of the transaction or transactions between us.
Your personal data includes information such as:
- Your name
- The electronic communication address with you (email)
- Your landline and / or mobile phone number
How we use the information
We use your personal data, exclusively for your benefit, for cases of service of your requests such as:
- Your messages through the contact form of the website
- Your messages via email
- Personalize your website experience
- Provide advertising or other content according to your preferences
- Diagnose problems and identify security risks, errors, or required improvements.
- Detection and prevention of interception, exploitation, fraud and abuse of our systems.
How we share your personal data
Your data is stored in an electronic database in a secure environment and the data is protected by a central firewall for DDOS attacks and individual software firewalls, while they are encrypted using the SSL protocol.
We may disclose your personal data to partner companies as part of the completion of our legal contracts and / or to our group companies or subsidiaries, and / or to third parties and to trusted third party service providers with whom we work to provide services. on our behalf, such as:
- Credit card payment processing (in a secure environment, Banking e-commerce, PayPal)
- Execution of analysis of our Services
- Communicating with you, for example via email or sending a survey
- Customer relationship management.
We disclose your personal information only as necessary in order for a third party to provide the services as required or as needed for you or to you. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict terms and conditions regarding the processing of data and are prohibited from using, disclosing or retaining your personal data by them for any purpose other than that of the work assigned to them ( or without your consent).
Generally, the third party providers used by us will collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to enable them to perform the services they provide to us.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
You have at any time and without any conditions to exercise it:
- The right opposition or partial withdrawal of your consent, ie to inform your subscription preferences regarding the receipt of communication material or advertisements (eg I do not wish to receive newsletters via e-mail)
- The right deletion or total revocation of your consent, ie to exclude yourself and your personal data regarding the receipt of communication material or advertisements.
- The right portability, that is, to give us the simple and clear "command" to transfer by acting in your name and on your behalf all your personal data kept in our file to a file of another named company
You can deactivate your account at any time by visiting the preferences page in your profile.
If you make a request to delete your personal data and this data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, we will only respond to the request to the extent that it is no longer necessary for any Services to be purchased or necessary for them. for the legitimate business purposes of our company or for our compliance with legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
We provide access to the users of the website in order to ensure the full transparency regarding the preservation of their personal data that it stores, but also to give them the right to manage and delete them at any time they wish.
In any case you can contact us at the following details and request any information or action regarding your personal data.
Telephone: 211 41 11 500 - 509, 215 51 57 316
The Data Protection Officer of our company will respond to you immediately, providing access to any information you wish.
The website uses various contact forms which collect the necessary information that the company needs to serve your requests. The sending of the data is done with your consent only, since before sending the respective form, the website requires you to accept the present text. The data - personal or non-personal - are stored on the website and are protected by the means established by the company to safeguard the personal data of users of its services.
To record the behavior of the website visitors, codes are used to record various third party information such as Google Analytics, Facebook and others. This information does not contain personal data of users and is collected by the above services for various reasons such as website traffic statistics, ad performance, display of advertising messages on third party websites (remarketing).