The ORION CERTIFIED AUDITORS is a member of S.O.E.L.. (The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Greece) www.soel.gr and can provide auditing services. Our audit approach is constantly reviewed to ensure that are up-to-date with latest changes in auditing standards and regulations while at the same time maintaining its flexibility to meet the needs of individual clients.
We are committed to ensuring our clients’ compliance with the financial requirements and to contributing to their financial well-being. Our abilities in the field of auditing are:
- Voluntary and statutory audits of financial statements (Greek Accounting Standards/ IFRS)
- Tax audits for the legal entities
- Audits regarding the entrance of companies in the stock exchange market.
- Expert reports for the adjudication of financial assets.
- Management audit on certain matters or departments of an organization.
- Audits provided by L. 2163/1993, 1297/1972 and 2190/1920 in cases of Transformation, Merger, absorption of Companies.
- Audits for eligible expenses for programs funded by the European Commission or the Greek Government
- Due diligence